We are a high-impact, cost effective, evidence-based 501(c)3 organization. Our mission is to fight climate change, increase biodiversity, and improve the lives of local populations through sustainable reforestation projects.
- Our forests capture and store more CO2 for the long-term than any other model.
- Independent 3rd party verification has demonstrated annual carbon capture of 25 metric tons per hectare/year, compared to the industry standard of 12-15 MT/hectare/year.
- We plant forests specifically for our sponsors. Rather than offer carbon credits from pooled forest projects, our partners experience an intimate relationship with their investment into sustainability.
- Our sponsors receive GPS coordinates for their forests, reports on their forest’s growth, a large sign identifying the donor and key details of the forest, and the sole claim to the CO2 sequestered in their forest.
- Duffy quote from video
- By allowing farmers to earn income from their forest, we plant forests on private lands that are otherwise inaccessible.
- Our forests create jobs for local communities.