- Dr. Herster Barres, Director of Research
- Honorable David Anderson, former State Legislator for 12 years in Connecticut. Established recycling in CT. Retired.
- Mr. Harry Hintlian, Businessman, retired.
- Ms. Lauren Hintlian, Businesswoman, Co-Director & Secretary,.
- Ms. Jacqueline Bagwell, Information Technology Analyst.
- Mr. Richard Prouty, Founder, Project Adventure
- Dr. Daniel Alvino, Educational Psychologist, Treasurer.
- Mr. Jay Stella, VP for Business Development, Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
- Greg Powell, Executive Director
- Herster Barres, Director of Research
Costa Rica Staff
- Ing. Rolando Camacho, Forest Engineer/Co-Director
- Ing. Victor Martinez, Forest Engineer
- Carlos Maria Porras, Accountant
FARMS IN COSTA RICA
RTT has sponsor/research forests on 10 farms in Costa Rica, including the Center for Higher Education and Agricultural Research (CATIE), and Earth University.